Terms and Conditions
1. Placenta TLC provides placenta services including placenta encapsulation, , placenta essences, placenta tinctures and the arrangement of homeopathic placenta remedies.
2. Placenta TLC has been trained and certified by IPEN, The Independent Placenta Encapsulation Network, to provide placenta encapsulation services to the public. The TCM process of encapsulation used by IPEN Certified Specialists is based on Traditional Chinese Medicine.
3.Placenta encapsulation itself is experimental in nature and whilst the benefits of consuming the placenta post-birth are based on research studies, articles and testimonials from new mothers this research is ongoing and Placenta TLC does not give any warranty or representation that these benefits are guaranteed.
4. Clients who choose to utilize these services take full responsibility of their own health and for researching and using the remedies provided in this service.
5. The Client agrees that Placenta TLC is not liable and does not take responsibility for any results or effects the Client may experience before, during or after consuming the placenta unless resulting directly from the negligence of the Specialist.
6. Placenta TLC recommends placenta capsules are for the Client’s own use only.
7. Placenta TLC will not perform placenta encapsulations for Clients who have ever tested positive for HIV/AIDs, Hepatitis B and/or Hepatitis C.
8. All methods of decontamination and sterilization of equipment used by Placenta TLC are practiced to Government guidelines and regulations.
9. Placenta TLC take pride in using natural techniques when preparing the placenta, however certain hospital grade chemical disinfectants must be used to decontaminate and sterilize equipment before and after each Client.
10. Placenta TLC aims to prepare the placenta within 3 days after the birth. However will not be held accountable should circumstance arise where the placenta encapsulation cannot be completed until an agreed date and time. Please see documents for handling and chilling of your placenta upon receipt of your chill pack.
11. Placenta TLC does not take responsibility for damaged or lost placentas before the placenta comes into our care.
12. The Client consents to the removal of the placenta from the hospital (or home) by the Specialist to the extent necessary for the performance by the Specialist of the placenta services.